MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Suggestions for MMA business

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rocco1016
MMA Fanatic

Rocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the rough
Suggestions for MMA business

Hello all. Before I explain, please excuse my ignorance on this subject. I want to start my own business in the Mixed Martial Arts industry in the near future and should have the resources I need in about 6 months or so. I have thought about several things from selling MMA gear to opening my own gym (I currently train at American Top Team). My overall contribution to the sport is most important to me because it's what I dearly love. However, I need a business that is most lucrative. I am posting this to ask for suggestions as to what type of business I can possibly open. All suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
Rocco1016 is offline   Reply With Quote