MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 2

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Well
Maybe im a glass is half empty kinda guy but I just assumed they died :P

But a very excellent movie, so is the original if you havent seen it I would recommend giving it a watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Such a good episode, SO tense at times. Wow.

I thought the Deer was going to go into Zombie mode, or a walker was going to jump out of nowhere and rip the kid/deer to pieces.

I assume someone meant to shoot the deer, and got the kid also or something. God knows, guess we'll wait and see...
I really enjoyed it. I just wish the episodes were longer and more frequent. I got the feeling a zombie was going to attack the deer see the kid and go after him.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote