MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - nateberry1 Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
nateberry1
MMA Fanatic

nateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura about
Today was Muay Thai and Strength&Conditioning Class.

First in Muay Thai we warmed up with the 2 rounds of rope and 2 rounds of shadow boxing. After that we worked on Thai kicks today. I found out that my flexibility is terrible and it is something I really need to work on. Any advice on that would greatly appreciated!

In S&C class first we worked on over head squats. We then did more conditioning work after that with 10 sprints down and back across the gym, I'm not sure what the exercise is called but you use the giant 20lb med balls and toss it to each other, catch it, squat down to your butt, lay down, touch the ball on the ground, and reverse the process and stand back up and toss the ball back. We did that 25 times each. Lastly we throwing rotations I guess you could call it with that same ball. Where you stand side ways next to each other in a straight line throw it, catch and twist while absorbing the force, twist and toss back.

It was a pretty good day of training I cant way to get back!
nateberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote