MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The official Rusty CJ5 build thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #59 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
This is all work done before I went camping on Saturday. It's a pain to email pics and then have to upload them to the photobucket so I procrastinate

I got started around nine o'clock in the a.m. Pushed the jeep in and started pulling the engine. I've decided to use my old headers since I won't be rock crawling and the mufflers won't be in danger. Unfortunately I had to steal the motor mounts off the old jeep so it was resting on the headers I needed. Out comes the engine.

And the winch and bumper.

I'll need the old steering gear and pump to change to power steering.
Ordered a seal kit today for it. It's greasy as fawk so it's probably leaking.

Went ahead and installed the pump on the new jeep before I forget how it mounts.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote