MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
It takes some luck. Make sure they are of the opposite sex, and that the yellow one is a "wonderful chocobo". Just reset the game if you don't get a gold one and try again.
The chocobo I used was actually bred from a yellow and Black Chocobo. I figured since she was faster then her mother that she was automatically Wonderful. Is there anyway to tell if that is what I bred?

I really hate Square Enix for this?