MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I liked FFXIII. Not as much as FFX or FFVII because I really didn't like the pace of the battles. I used to watch movies on my PC while playing it because the only thing I needed to do was press the X button. The crystarium was kinda cool although I miss the sphere grid. Oh my dear sphere grid, how much do I miss you... pure freedom of character development replaced by something so simplistic even a 5 year old couldn't screw things up. Soon I'll have you back when I waste another 150 hours on FFX killing Penance in the end.

The worst thing about XIII is the music that plays during the final cutscene though. WHY ON EARTH WOULD THEY USE LEONA LEWIS INSTEAD OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST SOUNDTRACK ARTIST NOBUO UEMATSU???
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote