MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2011, 05:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Keep in mind, if you master an All materia, you can sell it for 1,000,000 gold. Most people who play FF7 (who know about this) generally level an ALL materia as quickly as possible and sell it to pay for all the breeding, that way you can get knights of the round early, that way you can level the summon up as you play so that when you hit the end game, it's level 2-3 or so, that way you can cast it more than once during a fight.

In your case, I'd either level the summon up, or try to beat the boss with it (it'll help a great deal even casting once).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote