MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 12:03 AM   #32 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Thanks for the advice everybody! You all get Positive reps.

You know its funny! The one thing I really hate about the FF series is the one thing its famous for-The leveling up. I spend hours trying to level up every character and despite that I still feel like I am a long way off to where it should be. Not only I'm I worried about leveling up the characters I have to level up the material. I was about ready to hang myself doing the Chocobo breeding quest because it took so long. After a while it just bogs me down. I think that is why I stopped playing FF13 and moved on to something else. End Rant.

Don't take this as a sign that I hate the game. I do like it but right now its just wearing me down. I'll let you guys know when I beat the game.