MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 05:11 AM   #16084 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Listening to The Game on youtube. Dude is definitely my favorite rapper right now.
L.A.X is a Classic album even though people dont acknowledge it as one due to Games personality. L.A.X has maybe 1 bad song 2-3 average songs and the rest are greattt. Its one of the few albums now a days where each song can carry the album. His new album R.E.D is good but nothing special. Half of the songs are L.A.X quality and the other half i dont really care to listen to. The game definitely is one of the better rappers out now a days.

What i am doing is watching Blue Mountain State. The show does have its moments thats for sure.