MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 01:28 PM   #16112 (permalink)
Thales
Amateur

Thales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Seems no one got my joke.

Want to swap places? I'd gladly settle for a cold Florida over a cold wet windy Wales.
I'm still a little groggy, humor is the last thing that returns to me after waking up. LoL.

No thanks. I'll deal with a chill wind and a cold night for a season as long as the beaches are warm every Summer. Although I do want to travel, "cold" and "wet" aren't in the description of where I want to go.

It's funny; during the Summer I hate the heat and can't wait for it to cool down to start my bulking phase, during the Winter I hate the cold and can't wait to drop the extra body fat during my cutting phase. Green-grass thinking from season to season.

Cormier - Machida - Aldo - Rockhold - Carwin - Griffin - Franklin - Edgar - B. Henderson

ISSA CPT : PM me for nutrition/fitness advice.