MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 05:25 PM   #16115 (permalink)
Thales
Amateur

Thales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Please for the love of God don't even start with him. The last thing this perfectly happy thread needs is another 20 pages of him attempting to convince people he's smarter / in better shape than everyone else.
I know you're using my avatar as a masturbatory aid, I know you've got some sort of creepy obsession with me, but restrain yourself. I assure you the affection you're paying me by way of the passing pick-up attempts is unrequited. If you keep going out of your way to pick a fight with me and you keep projecting your insecurities onto me you'll blow your cover. So stop making cow-eyes and go work on your "jui jitsu", it's a much better use of your superior high school education.

Cormier - Machida - Aldo - Rockhold - Carwin - Griffin - Franklin - Edgar - B. Henderson

ISSA CPT : PM me for nutrition/fitness advice.