MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #16117 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thales View Post
I know you're using my avatar as a masturbatory aid, I know you've got some sort of creepy obsession with me, but restrain yourself. I assure you the affection you're paying me by way of the passing pick-up attempts is unrequited. If you keep going out of your way to pick a fight with me and you keep projecting your insecurities onto me you'll blow your cover. So stop making cow-eyes and go work on your "jui jitsu", it's a much better use of your superior high school education.
Relax bud. No need for hostility in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
I don't know what's up with the beef between you two and frankly, I don't care, and I don't want to be apart of it, but.. you're a fan of MMA and shitting on BJJ? (or did I take it the wrong way?)
Not really sure what he was getting at. First the avatar... then a likely homophobia of jitz / grappling. Oh well, to each their own. It's a free country and I don't judge.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague