MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Suggestions for MMA business

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2011, 10:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Rocco1016
MMA Fanatic

Rocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the roughRocco1016 is a jewel in the rough
All these ideas sound great as a start. I know that I have to spend money in order to make money. Fortunately, I am in a good position to take out a business loan. Selling signed gear sounds like a good idea, however, the downside is that all the American Top Team fighters I know and have contact with are all amateur. The only place I'd have any success selling autographed gear is at the actual event. What I really want is to be more involved with the fighters, coaches, & events. I guess I really have to sit down and figure out exactly what I need to do. Thank you guys so much and please keep the ideas coming.
Rocco1016 is offline   Reply With Quote