MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2011, 01:04 PM   #16156 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Had this girl try to hard sell me some cologne. She is trying to hard and starts trying to sell me on sex. She starts calling this cologne "get em wet" sauce. xD

So naturally I start flirting with her a bit and have her spray some purfume on her wrist so I can smell and touch her wrist. I basically ask her to lunch and she's not having any of it. Turns out she's married to her life partner starts with a J something kinda phased out by that point. Two sellers who aren't buying

Meh back at work. 5 hours 56minutes to go

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.