MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 2

View Single Post

Old 10-22-2011, 02:35 AM   #24 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Is there any way to watch it online if they don't play it over there G?
G or Rusty PM me if you need a link to watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
off topic but has anyone seen the movie dawn of the dead and know its ending?
One of my favorites...the first 20 minutes shows the main character working at the hospital coming home seeing the little girl on the roller skates, showers with her husband then flashes from dusk to dawn. Enter the little girl again in the bedroom...and all hell breaks loose. Hoped they were planning another sequel as they left the ending to interpretation, but most likely they did not survive as the entire world is zombified and they have no where to go.

Top Zombie movies to watch.

Dead Snow
28 Days Later - this is the first of the movies that made zombies berserkers rather than the slow walkers
28 Weeks Later
Planet Terror
Land Of The Dead
Versus (If you like Asian martial arts flicks intertwined with zombies...lolz!)
Zombieland
Shaun Of The Dead

I Am Legend (Zombie/Vampire)
Stakeland (Vampire)

Walking Dead is insanely wicked! If you havn't seen the webepisodes it explains the origin of the "bicycle zombie." This is one of the first that shows the decomposition process of a zombie. You guys are probably wondering how or why I've watched all of these...lolz! I'm producing a halloween party with a zombie theme so I've literally been on a zombie marathon although I happen to like the genre quite a bit.

Episode 1...there's six in total. Just click on the rest after the episode ends.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote