MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alpha Brain

Thread: Alpha Brain
View Single Post

Old 10-23-2011, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Wow, always surprised what you can legally buy on the internet.

Just browsing through the ingredients...

Wouldn't use it long term because there's a substance in there that's suspected to decrease the efficiency of your immune system.

Plus there's both stuff that will make you more mentally 'awake' and stuff that will make you more 'relaxed'. Maybe that's why they call it a balanced nootropic. I also had a good laugh at l-Dopa in there because that's psychoactive and used for treatment of Parkinson's disease. I guess they keep the dose small enough to not screw with your mind though. Oh and don't forget the almighty Vitamin B6. Sounds more trustworthy that way.

Nevermind me
Hammerlock2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote