MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - nateberry1 Training Log

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
nateberry1
MMA Fanatic

nateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura aboutnateberry1 has a spectacular aura about
Here's my training update for last Thursday, I went away to Philadelphia for the weekend right after so I was unable to post.

On Thursday night first I had Muay Thai and we just did a ton of pad work and combo drills. It was a good class and really helped solidify more stuff for me.

I noticed my kicks were also better I'm starting to loosen up some but I still have a lot a lot of work to do.

After Muay Thai was Strength&Conditioning and it was a pretty intense one. We did some sprints, climbing pullup exercises (thats the best name I can come up with, there was multiple pullup bars on top of each other and you had to climb up them while doing pullups) To finish it off we did some ab work.

Stoked for BJJ tomorrow!
nateberry1 is offline   Reply With Quote