MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #16231 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I actually know that website.

You better edit your post though, I don't want you banned for answering my question.

By the way... that looks weird. It's like she has a big toe and a pinky toe... and nothing else in between. D:
Ahh too late haha. Seems a mod edited my post and sent me a warning. Oh well no biggie, i shouldnt have posted the link even if i put in spoiler tags a and warning. Thats obviously my bad and not yours.

Yeah its certainly a weird foot. I remember some years back when her foot was exposed i guess her subscriber fan base got cut by half. Im not sure if it ever recovered since i stopped being in love with her when her horse foot got exposed lol.

(I know im a jerk)