MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2011, 04:29 PM   #16233 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I'm sure she'll find a guy who will love her and her hoof equally.

You know, there's a simple solution. Just make her wear socks all the time. I wouldn't mind. You know, like a paper bag over the face.

Alright, now I feel like a jerk.
She actually does wear socks all the time in her videos. I used to think it was just to add on to the school girl type look but it turns out it was to hide that hills have eyes foot.

Poor girl... she must hate that foot. If it wasnt for that foot she is basically the perfect girl. Pretty face, great headlights, nice round butt, great body, and then there is the horses foot. gahhhh