MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #280 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
MW3 I might get.

I'm honestly not a big shooter fan anymore, and MW3 is just MW2 but with the number 3 plugged at the end. Same game, again. Which wouldn't be bad if they didn't release a Call of Duty game every - single - year. The company makes you pay 60 bucks for a release of the same game with a slightly different title each year. It's great for business, but pretty ridiculous for the consumer.

However, I have a few friends who keep bugging the crap out of me to get it, so I might get it and play it off and on to keep them happy and off my back.

Skyrim is out in 16 days, I simply cannot wait.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote