MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #16353 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I have a friend that owns a few Subways. Those chains have an amount to put out on everything even napkins. They even go through the trouble of counting the napkins at the end of the day.

And you got her right where you want her if she's already making you a sammich!!
all I'm lacking is that time getting to know her and the sex.. We're practically lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I want a sammich god damnit! xeb, could you?
Sure thing
*snaps fingers*

Ms future lady I'm going to sexy time with possibly, mein friend requires a sammich post-haste!

@mc

I love their chicken teriyaki.. The other day I tried their 6 inch meatball sammich with olives...

..nearly orgasmic experience

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

Last edited by xeberus : 10-26-2011 at 04:06 PM.