MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #16355 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Tell me more of this power of yours.
Well alot of people dont know this secret BUT and dont tell this to anyone ok?? Ifff and only if you are a customer then you are always right! Amazing isnt it?? For some weird reason being a customer gives you this power to command the employees of a store. Its crazy!! I still have no figured out where this mystical power comes from but one day il figure it out and steal it! then il have it alll to myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I can't believe I always get dragged into (and by that I mean 'I always start') these discussions about ethics, morals, freedom and whatnot. I need to keep my opinions to myself more or I'll piss off a lot of people. If Newton's third law applies to the human mind I'll get retaliated on a lot.
True that.
2 discussions i try to avoid with people is Religion or Politics. They never ever lead anywhere good because its mostly based on opinion. And since everyone thinks their opinion is correct they are going to throw out arguments that are opinions but masquerade as facts and so forth and so forth until eventually you need to be restraint and apologize the next day for being stupid.
I used to work at a restaurant and we would literally be screaming in the back when talking about politics. And all the customers could hear us but when we walked through the door to the main lobby we would just put on a smile and pretend nothing happened in the back lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I have a friend that owns a few Subways. Those chains have an amount to put out on everything even napkins. They even go through the trouble of counting the napkins at the end of the day.

And you got her right where you want her if she's already making you a sammich!!
They count the napkins?? You sure about this? that seems very counter productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
all I'm lacking is that time getting to know her and the sex.. We're practically lovers

Sure thing
*snaps fingers*

Ms future lady I'm going to sexy time with possibly, mein friend requires a sammich post-haste!

@mc

I love their chicken teriyaki.. The other day I tried their 6 inch meatball sammich with olives...

..nearly orgasmic experience
She is already in the kitchen making you food.! Why would you go and ruin a fine thing like that by having sex?? Its not worth it buddy!! if you dont get her off or just anger her in any way then she will

1. Stop making you sammiches.

2. Spit in your sammiches.!

I say you keep her in the kitchen and ride the train till the wheels fall off.