MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #16359 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Yes Sideways I am sure. You can set my friend Nick off by telling him some one gave you more than 2 napkins. He told me once how much money they save by doing this. The same with the veggies....no counting but you have to ask for anything more that 3 pickles lol.

Another way to set him off is to tell him you got 9 meatballs on a footlong. They're only suposed to put 4 per 6 inch.
Geeze imagine counting the napkins and then someone says something to you and you forget your count. Then you have to start over again.

Seems like a really good way to frustrate yourself lol