MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
FF7 is amazing, not surprised you're playing it again. I've beaten it like 10 times.

This time, remember to level up an ALL materia ASAP so you can sell it for a million, to fund all of your chocobo breeding so that you can level up Knights of the Round, that way you can take on the weapons.

Not sure if you knew that/did that, but if you beat ultimate weapon (the flying black dragon thing) late in the game, he gives you Cloud's ultimate weapon, and there are still 2 more weapons, Emerald and Ruby. One under the ocean, one in the sand near Gold Suacer. Emerald and Ruby are the two hardest bosses in this game, by far, they dwarf Sephiroth and make him look like a child boss fight.

Oh, and, Crisis Core is a good game. It gives some more info on Zack/Cloud/Sephiroth's relationships and the ending is emotional.
Yeah, I knew about Ultimate weapon. I think that is why I was able to pwn Sephiroth so easily in his last form.

I have another question! Not about FF 7 but about FF14. When this first came out I heard this game was well....complete shit. Edit: Despite this some people have claimed that square are making improvements to this game and is getting better. Does anybody have an account? Is this worth getting or is this another pass?