MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 11:07 PM   #16371 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
American Fighter

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
I can't use any of that pre workout stuff. I used to take it like a mad man. Than I started getting really weird heart beats and chest pain that kept me up at night. At one point it was so bad I went to the local urgent care and they even admitted me to the hospital. They thought I was having a heart attack.

Now I just take creatine mono hydrate with a gatorade before a workout. Sometimes I'll drink a large coffee.

As far as protein I take gold standard whey immediately after and gold standard casein before bed.

I just can't do the crazy formula mixes anymore.

Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague