MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2011, 11:16 PM   #16372 (permalink)
Thales
Amateur

Thales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to beholdThales is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
As far as protein I take gold standard whey immediately after and gold standard casein before bed.
On non-cardio days I'll sip on 2% milk mixed with a scoop of Double Chocolate ON Gold Standard Whey in between sets. Milk hydrates better than water long term. Definitely wouldn't advise if you plan on running.

Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard whey is about the only protein supplement I can handle, everything else tastes like crap. Their casein is chalky too but I manage to chug it down well enough. I've also used Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass for bulking; mix it with some 2% milk and a teaspoon of chocolate syrup and it tastes like brownie batter.

Cormier - Machida - Aldo - Rockhold - Carwin - Griffin - Franklin - Edgar - B. Henderson

ISSA CPT : PM me for nutrition/fitness advice.