MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 14 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 05:03 AM   #193 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Michael Bisping... hmm you run your mouth yet you cheated to beat riviera and got tagged by him a bit in that fight and then spit on his corner and yelled at him(not in the cool lesnar way) after the fight. You have one of the most memorable and photoshopped KO losses in MMA history being that Hendo sent your chin into orbit. You lost a fight to Hammil yet they gave you a retarded decision win. You injured Hammil in TUF 3 so you wouldn't have to face him. The best win you have was over Leban when he was on his downward spiral and also abusing drugs. So really what I am saying is that you are a joke and you should your ******* face twat.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote