MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #303 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
A big meh. Ive just sent it back after playing for about 3 hours. Nice concept and that, just not very exciting to play. End of the day, I was bored.
Disappointed in you Soo. Have you played Arkham Asylum? The gameplay in both games gets a 10/10 for me. The stealth, hand to hand combat and gliding around the city is amazing.

@Alpha. WTF? I didn't have my game freeze once and I haven't heard of any one else with that problem. My three other mates that have it haven't had any freezing issues, that sucks. What console? I played through it on the 360.

Yea, Uncharted 2 is outstanding. Next one looks even better. Bioshock 2 was a big let down for me too. Bioshock 1 on the other hand, is absolutely one of the best single player experiences ever. Can't wait for Bioshock Infinite.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote