MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?
View Single Post
post #307 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2011, 03:05 PM
Super Heavyweight
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
@Alpha. WTF? I didn't have my game freeze once and I haven't heard of any one else with that problem. My three other mates that have it haven't had any freezing issues, that sucks. What console? I played through it on the 360.

Yea, Uncharted 2 is outstanding. Next one looks even better. Bioshock 2 was a big let down for me too. Bioshock 1 on the other hand, is absolutely one of the best single player experiences ever. Can't wait for Bioshock Infinite.
For both the 360 and PS3. I guess the way it works is that some peole who downloaded the dlc will get a message saying it's corrupt. Even if they delete it, their game will freeze a lot afterwards. If it freezes during a load or save, the game will become corrupt and they have to start over. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

But yea Bioshock Infinite is a must buy for me too. Thank god that doesn't come out till January(?) because I will be spending way too much money on games these last few months.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome