MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #309 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
For both the 360 and PS3. I guess the way it works is that some peole who downloaded the dlc will get a message saying it's corrupt. Even if they delete it, their game will freeze a lot afterwards. If it freezes during a load or save, the game will become corrupt and they have to start over. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be.

But yea Bioshock Infinite is a must buy for me too. Thank god that doesn't come out till January(?) because I will be spending way too much money on games these last few months.
That's really gay. Bishock Infinite is just dated as 2012, for all we know it could be late 2012, although I hope not. Bishock 2 was made by a different team, Infinite is made by the same guys that created the original, so you know it's going to be great.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote