MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Boxing or MT

Thread: Boxing or MT
View Single Post

Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
If you're training for MMA with regard to both its more of a stylistic choice. If you're training for pure combative knowledge I would go with the MT.

If it is a "for MMA" sylistic choice, its more like:
Would you prefer to attack the legs, the body with kicks? Do you want to stay at range and pepper your opponent from the outside? Do you want to clinch and knee and elbow your opponent? Is head movement important to you?
Do you like multi-directional all around footwork? Do you want versatile quick hands?

Yes to the first 3: MT Yes to the second 3: Boxing

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote