MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 137: Nick Diaz vs BJ Penn

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 10:46 AM   #24 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
HUH? How? What? BJ has some of the best striking in the entire sport and an Iron Jaw. Then you question his TD game despite the fact he was last seen dropping a much larger,stronger very accomplished wrestler in Fitch on his melon. Who else can say they dumped Fitch on there head? Alves for all his TD defense couldn't stop Fitch's TD's the way Penn did. Diaz has the questionable TD game not Penn.
I said BJ has questionable takedowns and I think I saw him make a few attempts in each round although not very committed ones seeing as he was already hurting with his back to the cage.
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote