MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 04:22 PM   #16476 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Well the trend started in the western world (US and western Europe) but is spreading across Asia and so on... The reason people had alot of kids back in the days, was because of all the diseases that could kill your children... So having alot was the best way of securing your family lived on, today - not so much.

So people are having less kids, so they have more time to work and more time to spend with each individual child.

If the trend spreads like these kinds of things normally do, it will eventually reach Africa as well
That and in the south it was free labor. For reals lol. My mom has 5 sisters and a brother. My GrandPaw has a lot of farm land. My dads side is the same.

Credit to M.C !!