MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2011, 11:10 PM   #36 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Because people decide not to vote instead of getting involved in the Primary process.
People don't vote because they run nothing but losers. I'm supposed to accept the fact that I should vote for the lesser of two evils. That worked so well with Obama/Cain. I voted for Obama because I didn't want 4 more years of George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney idiotic rule. In the end, Obama talked a good game but in the long run did nothing to fix up the mess that was created by Bush. This country is worse of now then it was 4 years ago and their is no sign of it getting better. I'm sick of encouraging these incompetent assholes whose only sole purpose in life is to take care of the super rich. I'm done.