MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2011, 04:06 AM   #38 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnar426 View Post
People don't vote because they run nothing but losers. I'm supposed to accept the fact that I should vote for the lesser of two evils. That worked so well with Obama/Cain. I voted for Obama because I didn't want 4 more years of George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney idiotic rule. In the end, Obama talked a good game but in the long run did nothing to fix up the mess that was created by Bush. This country is worse of now then it was 4 years ago and their is no sign of it getting better. I'm sick of encouraging these incompetent assholes whose only sole purpose in life is to take care of the super rich. I'm done.
I never registered to vote for this reason.

It doesn't really matter who you vote into office anyways, given that a very large portion of laws/bills that get passes are decided not by our government, not by the ones we vote in, but by lobbyists for big corporations.

The Protect IP act is a great example of this.

It's all just a game and I never signed up to play.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote