MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2011, 05:47 AM   #41 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Actually, I do have a right to complain about the score. See, if people vote someone in who messes up the whole country, then it's their fault, they caused it, they are the ones responsible for this issue. They have no right to complain.

I, on the other hand, was not responsible and did not vote whomever it was in that ruined the country, therefore I have a right to complain about other people screwing up the country I live in, as it wasn't my fault and I'm not responsible for it.

With that said, as I stated before, the majority of decisions aren't made by the people American's vote into office anyways, they are made with bribes by lobbyists. You don't have to look any further than the Protect IP act to see this. I honestly don't complain about presidents or politicians or anything like that, as they have little say in what actually gets done anyways.

You are correct I am wrong. You have a constitutional right to complain and you have a knack for twisting an argument that must drive your teachers crazy.

Quote:
I, on the other hand, was not responsible and did not vote
I suppose that's a valid way to live your life. I prefer to participate.

I like to get all the perks available from a citizenship that everyone else in the world wishes they had. (ok not everyone)