MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2011, 06:39 AM   #43 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I don't think it's twisting an argument, It's just a logical fallacy. If you are responsible for something (voters), you shouldn't complain about it, it's your fault. The people who have to suffer the fallout who were not responsible for it (people who don't vote), have a right to complain about your decisions that made the issue. As I said, I don't complain anyways, I'm just pointing out that people who use that argument are using illogical reasoning, nothing else in the entire world works that way (where those responsible can complain, and those not responsible can't), and it doesn't work for politics either.

As for living your life by participating and taking advantage of the citizenship, that's cool, millions of people do, there's nothing "wrong" with it, I just don't see the point and therefore don't want anything to do with it.
B1: I know you don't and you aren't the only one on the forum with that gift.

B2: If you were in Florida in 2000 you could have changed the world.

Everything between the bolded parts is over my head and makes no sense to me at all.