MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who has visited the most countries?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
USA (twice)
Dubai
Cyprus
Spain
Wales
Greece
Ireland
Portugal
Turkey

Funny story. On my holiday in Dubai they have this wicked water park called Wild Wadi where they have one of those surfboard simulator ride things. People were just casually standing up on the surf board and riding away. I thought it was going to be so easy. I hopped on the board, instantly got washed away by the wave and my swimming shorts came clean off, ha ha ha, I was only like 13 years old. I managed to catch my shorts and whip them back on ASAP (there was a huge que standing by). Probably the funniest but most embarrassing part of my life.

Wish that was me.

Other places I really, really want to visit:

Brazil
Japan - Tokyo
Australia
Canada
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote