MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alpha Brain

Thread: Alpha Brain
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Leed
Light Heavyweight

Leed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A BallerLeed Is A Baller
I've been taking 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon for about 4 days. First time I used it, I watched the UFC live (started at 4am). I didn't sleep before that, nothing, I actually drank before the PPV, but I felt very fresh and I didn't want to sleep at all.
I still find it a bit hard to wake up in the mornings (not as hard as before I guess), but I do feel like I'm not as tired during the day as I was before, especially in school. I used to get sleepy some days, but not now, despite the not so easy mornings. I don't think I feel my focus and concentration increased, but my mind is more clear headed and like M_D said a little less foggy. If they really do make me feel better, I think these are the kinds of effects I will realize when I get off the pills.
I also haven't had ANY dreams during this time. Maybe I take the afternoon pill too early, maybe I don't sleep enough, who knows, but I haven't had any dreams, which is pretty weird and sucks to be honest, cause I really look forward to the lucid dreaming experience.
I'm gonna try taking 2 in the morning tomorrow to see if it increases the effects.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote