MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alpha Brain

Thread: Alpha Brain
View Single Post

Old 11-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
I've been taking 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon for about 4 days. First time I used it, I watched the UFC live (started at 4am). I didn't sleep before that, nothing, I actually drank before the PPV, but I felt very fresh and I didn't want to sleep at all.
I still find it a bit hard to wake up in the mornings (not as hard as before I guess), but I do feel like I'm not as tired during the day as I was before, especially in school. I used to get sleepy some days, but not now, despite the not so easy mornings. I don't think I feel my focus and concentration increased, but my mind is more clear headed and like M_D said a little less foggy. If they really do make me feel better, I think these are the kinds of effects I will realize when I get off the pills.
I also haven't had ANY dreams during this time. Maybe I take the afternoon pill too early, maybe I don't sleep enough, who knows, but I haven't had any dreams, which is pretty weird and sucks to be honest, cause I really look forward to the lucid dreaming experience.
I'm gonna try taking 2 in the morning tomorrow to see if it increases the effects.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote