MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 2

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #43 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Now I'm not sure if Frank Darabont was let go before production went for Season 2, but I'm willing to bet that it's effecting the overall feel of the show. There wasn't one slow moment in season 1...it was like one twist and turn right after another with a zombie lurking in every corner. This season seems to delve in more into the character development however I don't see how or why it takes this many episodes to drag on about Carl or the lost girl. They're minor characters... We all know the stars of the shows are "the walking/crawling dead."

Even still I enjoy the show immensely! Those zombies are bad ass! If you compare their look vs Dawn Of The Dead or some of the other movies they have a different look. It's a lot more detailed especially with the "bicycle zombie" and what about the one hanging from the tree...haha!
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote