MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #16531 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I freaking hate snow. Not because it's cold or anything, it's because people freak out when they see it. Roads are suddenly blocked, last winter they even canceled all public transportation systems, buses, subway, you name it, because of a little snow. I had to walk to university from the city's main station. When I arrived lectures were already over and everyone told me they'd been stuck at university for hours and couldn't get anywhere. I told them to f'ing walk and they tell me they can't because there's snow on the sidewalk. Are you f'ing kidding me?