MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 04:24 PM   #16545 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Tell me if this is gay or not... Today I was thinking about how eventually one day, we won't come back to MMAF anymore, and I got literally sad thinking about not talking to some of the people I have grown so close to here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I've thought about that too. Are one of us gonna be starting a "haven't been here for a while" thread a few years from now and only recognize a few members

Just kidding.

I know how you guys feel. Iv seen them come and go way before this 2008 account. Lets just hope that we stick around and give the future MMA fanatics some knowledge and if possible make sure the greats of our time dont get forgotten.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 11-03-2011 at 04:27 PM.