MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012 Republican Presidential Nominee

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #60 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Lol at Ron Pauls odds. 20/1??

I wish he that much of a chance!
Why doesn't he?

What is wrong with the elections system in the States that the only intelligent and honest person out of all the Republican candidates has one of the least chances?

Republicans have to vote for a representaive right? That's how it works right?

Ron Paul is really the exact opposite to your typical Republican candidate which attracts him even for me.
I don't know what the deal is with him being in the Republican party though.

I don't know quite how it works.. can I vote for him? Is it possible to vote for a democrat one day and choose a republican the other? If not why is that??

Why do you have to be a registered Republican in order to vote for let's say Paul?
Isn't that cutting off your voice??
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote