MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 10:11 PM   #330 (permalink)
AlphaDawg
Super Heavyweight

AlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By AllAlphaDawg Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
Uncharted 3 = flop of the year so far. It isn't any where near as good as Uncharted 2 in both the single player and mutliplayer.

The entire game has obviously been rushed. I'm not impressed.

Edit: Also Alpha, NaughtyDog are planning to release a huge multiplayer patch very soon which is set to eliminate all of the plaguing online problems such as blind fire, sprint and how pathetic it feels to actually aim down the sights.
I don't think any game will ever compete with the Uncharted 2 experience to be fair. That is just too high of a pedestal. As for the multiplayer, I hope that patch comes soon. I haven't raged this hard at a multiplayer game since Gears of War 2. My biggest problems with the game are how many shots it takes for someone to die, the grenade system entirely and delayed deaths. I absolutely can't ******* stand it when I'll get a kill but they somehow manage to beat me to death THEN die.
AlphaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote