MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #16610 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't smoke (tobacco) but it's very hard for me to go more than a night or two without a drink.

I was hoping to get a check today from the smaller school district I work in, but they're usually late getting it to me. I am so f*cking tired of having to scrape up cash and walk on eggshells to get the training I want. A few hours ago I went over the familiar territory of explaining to L&M the obvious, that nobody's hobby is free, and if people gave me gift cards to the places I shop like they do him, or just cut me a check for gym memberships, it would cost much less. For some reason, my mother and MIL want to shop for me at TJ Maxx or ye olde crafte faire and get me sh!t I don't need and can't return. I'd rather they saved their money, TBH.

I'm ready to boycott every retailer that is airing commercials with goddamn jingle bells, or red bows, or the mention of the word "holiday." I'll shop when I'm ready, but not from you assholes who don't get "one holiday at a time." F*CK YOU!!

Sig Credit to Toxic