MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #16613 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post

and if you thinks ots from fighter disagreements that i dont come here... far from it... hell me and Pheelgood has some pretty good back and forths about Brock... does he piss me off with some of his Brock comments? sure! do i hate or even dislike him? well no not really.... =p it takes alot for me to dislike people, even more for me to hate.... i can tel you there are enough that have fallen into this catagory that its why i dont frequent this site as much. i wont say who they are, but the usual suspects like you and OWNS... are not it. i like OWNS! he makes me laugh! we may not see eye to eye all the time, but i like the guy, i might be one of the few... but i dont care! i like you too Sideways.... i gave you shit, you seemed to roll with it... good in my book!

i still dont see myself being a real active member here again, but im not gonna go into more details about it. love me, hate me, just tolerate me... whatever. i honestly no longer care.

It's me, isn't it...