MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 03:32 AM   #16619 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
you know it aint you, you damn canadian with your beady eyes and flapping head....your trash!!!!

but you put up with all my Raptor talk... so you cool in my book!

Thanks dude! and yes i do well at the game of Drink!! i do still plan on doing a road trip to Vegas.... prolly after New Years.... if i do, you better get with me and do some Day Drinking!!!!

ok ok.... felt like you were talking to me, and i was like... really?! hehe its all good! and leave Bobby alone... i remember him being a real cool guy, i wanna keep it that way.... Bobby... help me keep it that way too buddy! and Pheelgood.... well he hates Brock... so theres one strike against him.... hehe but beside that... well i guess he isnt too horible..... =D
We shall agree to disagree on that one. I dont want to get into it with them so i wont go into much more detail.