MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator FC 56: Askren vs Hieron

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
I just watched this fight and I am sad that I did. Askren is horrible. He has literally no striking ability what so ever. And his wrestling just isn't enough to make up for it. Not against anyone higher up in the food chain than Hieron. Hell the few times Hieron tried to get back up he did so with virtually no trouble.

Just a sad, sad fight.