MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #352 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
How can you say Uncharted 3 is "quirky rubbish" and then go on to say a game like Gears of War 3 is "refined and polished?" It honestly seemed like you were describing Gears of War in the first paragraph. I can't count the amount of times I would roll when I didn't want to or put my back up on the wrong wall in GoW.

Maybe it's just a matter of taste. For me, Gears of War 3 currently holds the record as the quickest video game return I've ever made. Looks like you've already returned Uncharted 3. To each their own I suppose.

Took me awhile but I finally unlocked the M9 last night. Thank god for that. It made the game a lot more fun. The level to unlock the gun is way too high. Anyone with the AK is at a mismatch and will lose to the M9 pretty much every time.
Pretty much. If you want to play some games add my psn :Mckeeever. (3 e's in the middle). Team Objective is really great fun. I have no mic atm though, looking to get one soon.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote