MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #16669 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I step out for 24 hours to get some paper, play judo and drink some beers, and I come back to idiotic squabbling and Xeb drinking pinot grigio? Even I am loath to admit drinking pinot grigio. I'd admit crying in the tub with a vodka tonic, or going to Olive Garden on purpose, before I admitted that.

You know I kid.

I'm finishing up one of the books I read in hopes of regrowing some of the brain cells I killed in college, while killing a few more finishing the Molson XXXs my parents brought me last month, and watching a crap movie on sci-fi which has Jesus, Vikings and aliens. It sounds like it would be great, but it isn't.

Sig Credit to Toxic